Thursday, October 12, 2006

Full Tilt what have you done!

Just a quick post today, I had a run in the $20k last night but fizzled out around 20th for a small return (about $215) I then retreated to my 3-6 Tilt game but again felt the other side of variance, at least I wasn't playing like a donkey this time!

Today I fired up the PC and went to full tilt, it was down so I decided to play the $20 rebuy on blue square instead. After a truly shocking call with JJ 6 handed when the 2nd and 3rd CL's had put their stacks in I was left with 45k on 5k-10k with 722k in play. Well I managed to take out the other shortstack with KJ vs KT then, found myself 3 handed and bullied my way to the CL! God knows how, they just let me. Then with the CL I pushed in with 66 on the button, the SB who had only 80k folded and the BB who just had to fold to come 2nd called with AQ, he missed and I was headsup with a lead I couldn't really lose! So I took it down for $2100+

I then wandered over to full tilt to have a crack at the 3-6 Cap game, they have removed it!!!! The cap games are gone! Throw into that I forgot the Betfair sat, well that's not true I remembered it at 7:35 when it started at 7:30......

I have decided to play the £15k on Betfair seeing asIi have the cash there andIi will play the tribeca 20k+15k.

Good luck to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex Martin said...

Nice result!

Whats the standard like on Full Tilt?

10:24 AM  
Blogger Royal Flush said...

Hi Alex, its mixed, there are some very good players but some god awfull ones aswell, i recomend anyone to try it. I recomend a weaker style of play though, they are very aggresive.

Who is annon and what Friday?!??!

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home