Saturday, October 07, 2006

Back Blogging

Ok I haven't been the best at this blogging lark but I thought I would have another go at it.

Mayaswell start by congratulateing my m8 Colchester Kev on winning the Betfair Grand Prix 2 and netting himself a package to the Asian Open in Singapore worth $8000!

Over the last few months people have been prospering all around me, Pirate-Pab with a WSOP final table and some huge online wins, JP with his now fixed sponsorship deal and main event tiltle, Ben Grundy with a final table in the WCOOP.

Hopefully I will be next! I have the Grosvenor Grand Prix just around the corner, hopefully I can get myself a result in that!

In the mean time tonight I will be playing the $20k, $15k, $50 Freezeout and probably the $200 freezeout and the $5k comp. I will post how I do later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home