Sunday, October 08, 2006

Drawn a blank

Last night as planned I played the $20k $15k $5k $9k (200fo) $50 fo $25fo and another $50 fo. I managed to draw blank across the board, I took 2 beats in the $20k and $15k that would have left me in good shape. The other comps were a combination of never getting going or poor timing.

thankfully I managed to still end up about $650 for the day, courtesy of the 3-6 PLO cap game on full tilt. I played an early session where I left $185 down then I played 4 more sessions +$165 +$85 +$275 +$816 amazingly none of those sessions lasted more than 1 hr.

They are great games but I feel I cant play them too long as I open up too much, also if I stay to long people start to play back at me and I am not sure how to come with that in short handed PLO!


Anyway tonight I have registered myself for the $20k $60k $15k and $150 freeze on blue square, I might also combat the $8k $200 fo depending on how many tables I have going. My main focus though tonight is my first go at the Betfair Asian Poker Tour, as I said yesterday my mate Kev is in and I would love to go along with him so I may as well win a seat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home